The Amper Group is committed to the highest quality standards in each of its activities. This commitment guarantees the satisfaction and loyalty of our customers all over the world.
Our commitment in terms of quality translates into:
- Respect for our customers’ needs.
- Working closely with our suppliers.
- Motivation for our staff and employees.
- The renewed confidence of our shareholders.
- The implementation of a sustainable development approach.
The Amper Group’s policy of responsibility is particularly reflected in:
- The dissemination of best environmental protection and sustainable development practices.
- Internal initiatives to reduce our environmental impact, such as the increased use of electronic tools and recycling.
The Amper Group is also constantly concerned about respect for the environment and sustainability. But, above all, it is a social commitment that the Group assumes and specifies an objective: guarantee the safety and health of people.
The Amper Group guarantees that the development of all its activity, in all its business units, technological, industrial and engineering, complies with the most internationally recognised quality standards.
Having a quality, safety, environmental responsibility and occupational safety management model is a priority for the company, which is why it submits itself to independent audits that guarantee its commitment to quality.
Among the certifications held by the Amper Group are the following:
AMPER GROUP – B.U. TECHNOLOGY:
GRUPO AMPER – B.U. INDUSTRIAL:
- UNE-EN-ISO 9001
- UNE-EN-ISO 14001
- UNE-EN-ISO 45001
GRUPO AMPER – B.U. INGENIERÍA:
- UNE-EN-ISO 9001:201
- UNE-EN-ISO 14001:2015 (Gestión Ambiental)
- UNE 166.002:2014 (I+D+i)
- UNE-EN-ISO 45001: 2018